Boating on Rochester and Upstate New York Waterways
To request a free exchange link please fill out a request form.
Boat Tours in Rochester and Upstate New York
- Canandaigua Lady. "The Canandaigua Lady is a 19th century replica of a double-decked paddleboat operating from Steamboat Landing and offers a variety of lake cruises. From narrated sightseeing excursions to charter service, lunch cruises, as well as supper and fine-dining cruises."
- Captain Gray's Boat Tours. "Captain Gray's Boat Tours is a small business that has been operating for 25 years. From the early days when Captain Gray himself piloted the fleet up to today where the captains have been working with us for over 25 years combined.
Several types of cruises provide a variety of options to individuals, couples and groups. Including our Coffee with the Captain, Around the Lake (over 3 hours) and Create one packages."
- Colonial Belle. "We welcome you aboard the Colonial Belle! Bring your family for our Sunday afternoon Chicken Dinner Cruise, enjoy a lunch or dinner cruise --- or just come along for a relaxing ride on the historic, tranquil waters of the Erie Canal. The Colonial Belle is the largest tour boat that operates on the Erie Canal and has a capacity of 246 passengers. Her fully enclosed lower deck can provide dining and a full-service bar. The open air top deck provides scenic viewing for additional passengers."
- Corn Hill Navigation. "We offer historic and scenic cruises on the Erie Canal and the Genesee River in Upstate New York...Sam Patch and Mary Jemison are available for corporate charters, special events, weddings, anniversaries, reunions, birthday cruises and more."
- Esperanza Rose. "The Esperanza Rose, a 65-foot vintage cruising vessel, offers upscale dinner and lunch cruises, sightseeing excursions, wedding rehearsal dinners, small weddings, and family and corporate events."
- Keuka Maid. "Just 35 minutes from Coming, 3 hours from Niagara Falls and 5 hours from New York City, the Keuka Maid is the largest boat of its kind on a self-contained lake in the country. At over 200 tons, three decks, and capacity for 500 guests, it is truly unique. First launched in 1988, the boat is 107 foot long and 40 foot wide, and drafts in only 3 1/2 feet of water. There is always romance in the air.... combined with the spectacular view of the rolling hills and vineyards in one of the finest New York State wine districts, and the warm hospitality that is always found on Keuka Lake. The Keuka Maid is renown for its unique style and 4 star service, offered by an attentive and caring crew. We feel that it is our responsibility - our duty - to make your cruise even better than you imagined. I give you my personal guarantee that you and your group will be pleasantly surprised."
- Harbour Town Belle. "Cruise the Genesee River, Irondequoit Bay, and the Lake Ontario shoreline of Rochester on the 80 foot paddle wheeler.
Berthed at Port of Rochester, the Harbor Town Belle was designed and built on the banks of the Genesee River. The Harbor Town Belle harkens back to simpler times when her sister riverboats plied the greatest American waterway, the Mississippi, over a century ago."
- Wild Hearts Catamaran. "Lake Ontario sailing cruises aboard Wild Hearts Catamaran depart daily from the Port of Rochester on the Genesee River in Rochester, New York."
- Captain Bill's Seneca Lake Cruises. "Picture your self exploring Seneca Lake aboard the Vintage motor Vessel Stroller IV, Christened in 1934. Once aboard the Stroller IV, our Captain and 1st mate will take you back in time with a historical narration and show you the sights...Dining in the Finger Lakes would not be complete without experiencing the splendor of a meal cruise aboard the luxurious columbia. Our meal cruises boast full course seated dining with fantastic entree selections prepared daily by our chef."